3rd base is great but 6th base is real.

1st base is kissing
with our mouths open.
Drinking each other as if we were thirsty
and willing to drink the salty pleasure of the ocean.

2nd base is touching
private parts.
As if our hands and body themselves
were melting as the temperature goes up.

3rd base is oral
oral sex
not just talking because it is supposed to be base zero.

4th base is sex
fucking
making love
the most trivial and wanted base for all of us.

There are more bases.
There are more bases maybe no one ever talked  about.

5th base: seeing him crying.
Seeing him undressing that armor
he always wore.

6th base: Coping with your partner's anxiety attack.

And I wish it was 1st base
because I would definitely marry
the one who's able to calm me down
while this is happening.

But I think there's something beautiful about reaching 6th base.
I'm no talking about the anxiety attack itself
but seeing him TRYING to calm you down.
Seeing him TRYING to make you feel better.
Seeing him TRYING to hug you while you just want to disappear.
Seeing him TRYING to calm you down when all he gets is making you feel worse.
Because no one knows how to cope with an anxiety attack.

Sometimes I just want a hug while this is happening,
sometimes I just want to die while this is happening,
Sometimes I just want to be alone while this is happening.

But I really think there's something beautiful about reaching 6th base.
I think there's something beautiful about seeing your partner desperately
TRYING to make you feel better and caring about you.
Noticing that he's there at your worst.
And maybe you want to disappear but he won't.
and he won't let you.

He loves you.

Love is not the cure,
Love sometimes provokes it
and love sometime helps
But what I find beautiful about reaching 6th base
is noticing
who cares, who stays
and who runs away.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Qué me vas a contar tú a mi de los trileros

La cabeza bien alta, gilipollas

Soberbia